Example of Econet rug pad.
Six Reasons To Use a Rug Pad
1. Rug pads provide a polished, finished look to your fine carpet
2. Particularly important with runners, pads provide a non-slip underlayment
3. A pad underneath the rug provides extra comfort underfoot
4. Pads prevent wrinkling and bunching
5. It is easier to vacuum a rug with a pad underneath it
6. Rug pads provide extra protection for your hard surface floors
Two Great Choices
Durahold Rug Pads
At Artisan we only sell the best rug pads on the market. DuraholdPlus rug pads are the only patented rug pad , and guaranteed for 10 years. Durahold pads will not shred. DuraholdPlus rug pads are about ¼ inch thick.
- Hypoallergenic, completely synthetic – no plant or animal fibers to aggravate allergies
- Natural rubber backing in hexagon “tire tread” pattern grips even the slipperiest floor, and puts an end to shredding
- Tough consistent construction provides maximum cushion effect for your valuable rugs, for minimum wear, longer rug life
Econet Rug Pads
Econet rug pad works well where a thinner pad is needed. Econet is the earth’s friendliest rug pad. It is made sustainably, is biodegradable, contains no PVCs, Econet’s producer, Jade Industries, plants a tree for every econet pad sold, through its partnership with Trees for the Future. Econet is made from rubber and jute.
No matter which pad you choose, the rug technicians at Artisan will customize the fit to complement your rug.